ANNOUNCEMENT: 6TH AUSTRIAN PANCREAS DAY08.04.2017
On September 23, 2017, from 9 am to 2 pm, the 6th Austrian Pancreas Day will take place at the campus of the Altes AKH in Vienna.
In the course of this, the consensus statement for the diagnosis and therapy of pancreatic diseases will also be updated and expanded. With Univ.-Prof. Dr. Michael Gnant and Univ.-Prof. Dr. Martin Schindl, top-class experts on pancreatic cancer will again be present from the ABCSG.
Participation is free of charge, but registration is required.
6th Austrian Pancreas Day
September 23, 2017
09:00 – 14:00
Campus Altes AKH, lecture hall C1, courtyard 2.
Information and registration:
The following topics will be covered in the lectures:
- Epidemiology, diagnostics and cysts
- Radiological diagnostics, EUS and ERCP, cytopathic diagnostic confirmation, differential diagnoses, etc.
- Interdisciplinary treatment of pancreatic cancer
- Borderline resectable carcinoma, radiotherapy, current studies ABCSG P02 and HEPAPANC, pancreatic -cancer support group etc.
- Inflammation, nutrition, pain
- Update on acute and chronic pancreatitis, nutrition and enzyme replacement, modern pain management, etc.
Martina Tschapka, Medical Academy
Grünbergstraße 15 / Staircase 1, 1120 Vienna
Tel.: 01/54 600 670